1. Remote Developer If you have the necessary skills as a remote developer, you can easily land a remote job that pays between $75,000 and $125,000, on average.
2. Remote Web Designer Remote web designers are also in-demand and pay really well. On average, you’ll see annual salaries ranging from $40,000 for entry-level positions all the way up to $125,000 for more experienced roles.
3. Remote Project Manager Annual salaries for entry-level positions in virtual project management start around $45,000.
4. Remote Content Writer and SEO Marketing Manager A remote content writer averages anywhere from $50,000 to $70,000 each year. Some prolific writers may even climb over the $100,000-mark.
5. Remote Virtual Assistant and Remote Office Manager With the right experience and company, virtual assistants can expect to earn between $60,000 and $125,000+ each year.
6. Remote Customer Support Specialists The average salary for an entry-level virtual customer support role may only start around $23,000, but this may be perfect if you can only work part-time or you’re a stay-at-home parent.
Fill in some text