Every year on July 7, the world celebrates World Chocolate Day. It is sometimes referred to as International Chocolate Day or Chocolate Day.
The day is held to commemorate chocolate, and chocolate enthusiasts all around the globe celebrate by eating various types of chocolate on this day.
The inaugural World Chocolate Day was observed in 2009. According to some sources, it is celebrated on July 7th since that is the day chocolate was brought to Europe in the year 1550.
World Chocolate Day 2023 Wishes, Messages, Status Images, Greetings, And World Chocolate Day Quotes
As we celebrate World Chocolate Day today, we have compiled a selection of Happy World Chocolate Day wishes, images, messages, greetings, Whatsapp Status, and World Chocolate Day Quotes for you to send to those you love on World Chocolate Day 2023.
Best World Chocolate Day Wishes 2023
1. Happy World Chocolate Day to the one who has made my life sweet and fragrant with delight.
2. On this auspicious day, I pledge all of the world’s chocolates to you. May you always be able to rejoice in life.
3. May the deliciousness of chocolate keep melancholy at bay and happiness close at hand. Happy National Chocolate Day.
4. Best wishes for a day full of chocolate-covered fantasies and cocoa-infused joy. Happy International Chocolate Day!
5. May your World Chocolate Day be as smooth and fulfilling as the best chocolate truffle, leaving you wanting more delectable moments.
6. Chocolate tastes better when shared with others you care about. Happy International Chocolate Day!
7. Chocolate is one of the most delectable foods known to man. I hope we can always have a variety of chocolates. Have a wonderful International Chocolate Day!
8. I’d want to produce some fantastic chocolates for you on this chocolate day. I hope you enjoy these.
9. Have a wonderful World Chocolate Day! May your life be as rich and delicious as a delectable chocolate bar, bringing you happiness and fulfilment on a daily basis.
10. May all of the chocolate you eat on this wonderful day melt in your tongue, leaving a path of happiness and fulfilment behind. Have a wonderful World Chocolate Day!
World Chocolate Day Images With Quotes
1. “There is nothing more pleasant than a friend with chocolate unless the friend with chocolate is a friend with chocolate.” Linda Grayson’s
2. “Your hand and mouth agreed many years ago that there is no need to involve your brain when it comes to chocolate.” Dave Barry’s
3. “There are tensions everywhere in the world – economic, political, and religious.” As a result, we require chocolate.” – Chef Alain Ducasse
4. “Whenever it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.” Regina Brett’s
5. “Chocolate is a form of happiness that you can eat.” Ursula Kohaupt’s
6. “All things are good if it’s made of chocolate.” Jo Brand’s
7. “Chocolate is a gift of love to oneself.” Sonja Blumenthal’s
8. “Chocolate is cheaper than therapy, so you don’t need to make an appointment.” Catherine Aitken’s
9. “Love is all that you need.” “However, every now and then, a little chocolate doesn’t hurt.” Schulz, Charles M.
10. “Life is like a box of chocolates,” says Ten. You never know what you’ll get.” Forrest Gump’s
World Chocolate Day wishes in English
1. Have a delicious and decadent World Chocolate Day! May your day be filled with delectable treats and enjoyable times.
2. Have a wonderful World Chocolate Day! May every taste of your favourite chocolate bring you delight, and may you savour the richness it provides to your life.
3. Let us enjoy the delicacy of chocolate on this particular day. May your World Chocolate Day be full of joy, love, and plenty of chocolate!
4. Warmest greetings on World Chocolate Day! May your day be filled with chocolaty treats and sweet moments that make you smile.
5. Have a wonderful World Chocolate Day! Today and always, may the silky smoothness of chocolate melt your heart and provide you with enormous joy.
6. Have a decadently delicious World Chocolate Day! May every bite of chocolate bring you full happiness and fulfilment.
7. May you have an endless supply of chocolate delicacies and the strength to resist them all on this World Chocolate Day. Enjoy every bite of this delectable day!
8. Have a wonderful World Chocolate Day! May the sweetness of chocolate bless you in all parts of your life, bringing you comfort, joy, and wonderful experiences.
9. Best regards for World Chocolate Day! May the enchantment of chocolate sprinkle your day, making every moment special and lovely.
10. A chocolate-filled World Chocolate Day to you! May your day be as rich and beautiful as the world’s greatest chocolate.
Best World Chocolate Day Wishes for Girlfriend
1. Hey, my sweetheart, you’re like a piece of chocolate to me; the more time you’re with me, the sweeter my life will be! Happy National Chocolate Day!
2. With a box of chocolates and your sweetheart at your side, any time may be made happier. I wish you a very happy Chocolate Day!
3. Fantastic chocolate and fantastic you. And lovely are the things you do, but much more amazing is our relationship, one of us being me and the other being you! Happy National Chocolate Day!
4. Here’s to getting old together, hand in hand, as each other’s accomplices. Happy Chocolate Day, my sweetheart.
5. You make me fall in love with you a little more each day than the day before. I adore you, my dear! Happy National Chocolate Day.
6. Chocolate is divine nourishment, full of energy, vigour, and unity. It’s also genuine love. On this Chocolate Day, I’m sending you some love!
7. As we celebrate Chocolate Day, I wish you all the sweetness and pleasure in the world…. My sweetheart, I will always love you!!!
8. Have a wonderful Chocolate Day. I hope we can eat chocolate together forever since it always tastes better with you.
9. I pledge to constantly give you chocolates for the rest of my life….. On this Chocolate Day, I send you my love and best wishes.
10. On this Chocolate Day, I wish that you have your favourite chocolates every day of your life.
Happy World Chocolate Day 2023 Images & Greetings
Why is World Chocolate Day Celebrated?
World Chocolate Day is observed to honour and appreciate the delectableness of chocolate. It is a day set aside to honour one of the world’s most adored delicacies. Here are some of the reasons why World Chocolate Day is observed:
Historical Significance: Chocolate is thought to have been brought to Europe in the 16th century on July 7th. This day commemorates the historical significance of chocolate and its journey across the world.
Health Benefits: While most people appreciate chocolate for its flavour, it is also recognised to provide certain health advantages when taken in moderation. World Chocolate Day might serve as a reminder of dark chocolate’s possible health advantages, such as its antioxidant characteristics.
Global Appreciation: People of different ages and cultures all around the world like chocolate. World Chocolate Day brings people all over the world together to celebrate their love of this sweet treat.