Photography has taken on a significant role in our lives, from humorous selfies to preserving priceless moments with loved ones. Let’s honour the great art of photography, which enables us to capture our most treasured and unforgettable moments, on this World Photography Day in 2022 so that we can always have a reminder of the past. Browse till the end to know World Photography Day 2022 : Significance,Quotes & Wishes.
The World Photography Day 2022 will be observed this year on Friday, August 19, 2022.
Significance of World Photography Day
The day raises awareness, spreads ideas, and inspires those working in this area. It also encourages photographers to use their talents to communicate their sentiments, emotions, and societal perspectives.
A photograph has the capacity to freeze a moment in time, a location or an area, an event, or an idea. For this reason, the adage “a picture is worth a thousand words” is used. Sometimes, images may express sentiments more quickly than words. In reality, a photographer has the power to influence the viewer’s perception of the world. A photograph shot tomorrow may still be enjoyed by others in a century.
World Photography Day Quotes
- “You don’t take a photograph, you make it.” — Ansel Adams“
- If your pictures aren’t good enough you’re not close enough.” — Robert Capa
- “Don’t shoot what it looks like. Shoot what it feels like.” — David Alan Harvey
- “Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.” — Marc Riboud
- “The eye should learn to listen before it looks.” — Robert Frank
- “When I have a camera in my hand, I know no fear.” — Alfred Eisenstaedt
- “Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow.” — Imogen Cunningham
- “A good photograph is one that communicates a fact, touches the heart and leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective.” — Irving Penn
- “There is one component the photo needs to contain, the humanity of the moment.” — Robert Frank
- A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you, the less you know” — Diane Arbus
World Photography Day Wishes
- A picture may convey ideas that words alone are unable to convey. Enjoy your World Photography Day!
- Let’s turn our pastime of taking pictures into a love for taking images on the occasion of World Photography Day.
- Even the most beautiful moments may be captured by a photograph.
- Before taking a nice image, you must take a lot of terrible ones. Greetings on World Photography Day.
- Enjoy, rejoice, and take your finest pictures on this special day for photography since you’ve got something to share with the world. Happy 2022 World Photography Day.
- Photographs are more than simply for amusement; they are reflections of your character. These Times.
- Be yourself on Photography Day and capture as many moments as you can since time is of the essence.
- The greatest approach to record enjoyable occasions and moments that you will love forever is by taking photos. Greetings on World Photography Day.
- Nothing is more gratifying and inspiring than capturing mother nature and all of her magnificent beauty on film. Enjoy World Photography Day !!