The application process for constable recruitment will not be released this month, know why it is getting delayed
Tenders have been sought from eligible institutions for the recruitment of constables in the Police Department of Uttar Pradesh, the process of which has not been completed yet. It is expected that the application process for this recruitment may start in July.
- The candidates who are preparing to become a constable in the Police Department of Uttar Pradesh are eagerly waiting for the release of this recruitment notification. It was being claimed in many media reports that the notification of this recruitment will be issued in the month of June, but the month of June is going to end in a few days.
- Actually 26, on behalf of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB), Tenders were sought from eligible institutions for the selection process of recruitment to be conducted for the posts of 382 constables and firemen, which has not been completed yet. Because of this, the recruitment process is getting delayed.
- Along with male candidates, female candidates will also be given a chance to apply for this recruitment. However, UPPRPB has not yet officially shared the information related to the conduct of constable recruitment. In such a situation, the candidates should keep visiting the official website of the Police Recruitment Board from time to time.
- On the other hand, if you want to make sure preparation for the written examination is to be conducted for the recruitment of constable, then run by taking admission in online UP Police Constable Batch-Join Now also, you can prepare completely for all subjects.
The written exam will be held amidst tight diligence
- UPPRPB had shared a detailed notice on its website on March 24, in which the board shared the details of constable recruitment examination, document verification and other important responsibilities that the organization selected in the tender will have to fulfil.
- According to the notice, the candidates applying for the recruitment will be informed about their exam through SMS while the exam will be in offline mode which will be objective type. The agency will have to complete the biometrics of the candidates before admitting them to the examination hall.
- Apart from this, CCTV surveillance will be done in the classrooms of the examination centres of all the centres. The videography of the candidates will also be done.
Understand the complete selection process of recruitment
- To get selected for the recruitment of 26,382 posts of constable and firemen in UP, candidates will have to go through several stages of examinations. The candidates who are going to appear in this recruitment will have to first appear in the written examination.
- After clearing the written test, candidates will have to appear for document verification and physical measurement test (PST) and physical efficiency test (PET). The candidates appearing in this recruitment will also have to take part in the medical test along with this.