DC vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction
DC vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Team, TATA IPL, Delhi Capitals vs Punjab Kings Match Preview, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Injury, Pitch Report, & Updates.
Venue, Date & Time
The Delhi Capitals will face the Punjab Kings in the TATA IPL on Saturday, 13 May 2023 at 07:30 PM IST.
Looking at the previous five encounters between Delhi Capitals and Punjab Kings, DC has won four while PBKS has won one.
Delhi Capitals defeated Punjab Kings by 17 runs in their most recent encounter.
Pitch Report: DC vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction
The pitch is projected to provide significant help to batters, facilitating high-scoring clashes in this game. The average first-inning score in the current season is 168 runs, indicating the pitch’s batting-friendly quality. Pacers have taken 63% of the wickets in T20 matches over the last three years, with spinners taking the remaining 37%. Interestingly, in recent IPL matchups, the chasing side has won four of the previous five games, showing a possible predilection for chasing. As a result, the team that wins the toss may consider bowling.
Weather Report: DC vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction
The weather in Delhi is expected to be Partly Cloudy and will stay that way all day. There is a 9% probability of precipitation. The temperature is forecast to be 36 degrees Celsius, with a humidity of 22%.
Toss Winning Prediction: DC vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction
Punjab Kings will win the toss and ask DC to bat first.
Team Prediction/ Probable Playing XI: DC vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction
David Warner(C), RR Rossouw, Lalit Yadav, Aman Hakim Khan,Axar Patel, Ripal Patel, MR Marsh, PD Salt(wk), KK Ahmed, KL Yadav, Ishant Sharma
Manish Pandey, Rovman Powell, A Nortje, Abishek Porel, P Shaw, Mukesh Kumar, SN Khan, P Dubey, Yash Dhull, Mustafizur Rahman, KL Nagarkoti, L Ngidi, Vicky Ostwal, Priyam Garg, C Sakariya.
Shikhar Dhawan(C), B Rajapaksa, SM Curran, Shahrukh Khan, R Dhawan, LS Livingstone, JM Sharma(wk), P Simran Singh, RD Chahar, Harpreet Brar, Arshdeep Singh
Sikandar Raza, Nathan Ellis, A Taide, Harpreet Singh, MW Short, Mohit Rathee, Shivam Singh, Rajangad Bawa, Baltej Singh, K Rabada, Gurnoor Brar, Vidhwath Kaverappa.
Injury Report: DC vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction
There are no injury updates till now. As soon as there is an update, it will be included.
Winner Prediction: DC vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction
Punjab Kings will win today’s match.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A . The Axpert Media cricket match prediction is that PBKS will win today’s match.
A . The Axpert Media toss prediction is that PBKS will win the toss and ask DC to bat first.
A . See the team news section for injury updates.