With the holiday season approaching, you may be prepared with a list of items to purchase for your family and loved ones. Banks have already brought out a variety of discounts on debit and credit cards to sweeten your shopping experience. There is something for everyone, from fast savings to rebates to prizes. To maximize your savings during Diwali, you should be aware of the most recent discounts and promotions from these major banks before embarking on a holiday purchasing binge.
SBI credit card promotions for Diwali in 2023
SBI credit card is giving discounts and rewards across categories for Diwali 2023, including electrical products, electronics, fashion & lifestyle, jewelry, travel, and so forth.
- Here are some of the best SBI card deals.
- Bosch offers a 20% immediate discount.
- Receive a 5% immediate discount on Great Eastern.
- Flipkart offers a 10% immediate discount.
- Instant savings of up to 22.5% on Haier.
- Myntra offers a 10% discount.
- 5% off Max, Pantaloons, Monte Carlo, and Raymond.
- Get Cashback of up to Rs 5000 on Samsung devices.
- Oppo cellphones are 10% off.
- Get Rs 10,000 off Vivo devices.
Before you begin purchasing, thoroughly review the deal, terms and conditions, and expiration date.
Offers on HDFC Bank debit and credit cards for Diwali 2023
HDFC Bank has launched a slew of holiday promotions on a variety of categories such as electronics, gadgets, homecare, and leisure, among others.
Check out some of the best deals right here – LG Electronics is offering up to Rs 26,000 in quick cashback on HDFC Bank Cards and EasyEMIs.
- When you use your HDFC Bank credit card or EasyEMI to purchase Apple items, you can save up to Rs 5,000.
- HDFC Bank Cards and EasyEMI provide up to Rs 7,500 cashback on televisions and washing machines at Reliance Retail Ltd. — HDFC Bank consumer loans offer up to Rs 10,000 cashback.
- At Homecentre, you may save up to 10% on HDFC Bank credit cards and EasyEMI.
- Rs 12,000 cashback at Samsung Mobile on HDFC Bank credit cards, EasyEMI, and consumer loans.
- When you purchase at prominent apparel brands like Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Lifestyle, Arrow, and more, you may get an instant 10% discount on HDFC Bank credit cards and credit card EMI.
- Pothys Swarnamahal offers up to Rs 5,000 discount with HDFC Bank credit cards.
- MakeMyTrip is offering up to 20% off domestic flights.
Before you start buying, please read the terms and conditions and offer information.
ICICI Bank debit and credit cards Diwali 2023 Offer
For the holiday season, ICICI Bank has announced a ‘holiday Bonanza’ featuring deals, discounts, and rewards for its clients. The bank will provide discounts and cashback on a wide range of products from leading brands such as iPhone, MakeMyTrip, Tata Neu, OnePlus, HP, Microsoft, Croma, Reliance Digital, LG, Sony, Samsung, Tanishq, Taj, Zomato, and Swiggy.
Check out the most recent deals here.
- Reliance Digital is offering a 10% discount on chosen categories worth up to Rs 10,000. This promotion is valid for both debit and credit cards.
- Samsung offers up to 22.5% cashback (up to 25,000) with ICICI Bank debit and credit cards.
- Up to Rs 26,000 cashback on ICICI Bank debit and credit card EMIs at LG.
- Vijay Sales are offering discounts of up to Rs 5,000. This deal is valid on all ICICI Bank credit cards, debit cards, and credit card EMIs.
- One Plus mobiles, TVs, and IoT gadgets are discounted by up to Rs 5,000. This discount applies to credit cards as well as credit and debit card EMIs.
- Up to Rs 7,500 off Xiaomi smartphones, TVs, and tablets. This discount applies to credit cards as well as credit and debit card EMIs.
- During the Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale, you may save 10%.
- MakeMyTrip, Yatra, EaseMyTrip, Cleartrip, Ixigo, and Paytm Flights provide a 12% discount on airline tickets.
Before you buy, carefully read the terms and conditions.
Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card, debit card Diwali 2023 Offer
Kotak Mahindra Bank has offered a slew of deals — including instant discounts and cashback — on a wide range of items. There is something for everyone, whether it be technological stuff, gadgets, or vacations. According to the bank’s website, the deals are available on debit cards, credit cards, and credit EMIs.
Here are some of the best Kotak Mahindra Bank deals:
- At Samsung, you may get up to Rs 25,000 cashback on Kotak credit card EMIs. Cashback of up to Rs 25,000 will also be offered on select goods purchased using a Kotak Bank debit card EMI or smart EMI card at Samsung.
- IFB is offering a reward of up to Rs 9,000 on Kotak credit card EMIs. On certain items purchased with a Kotak Bank debit card EMI or Smart EMI Card, a cashback of up to Rs 5,000 would be offered.
- Up to Rs 12,000 immediate cashback at Godrej with Kotak Bank debit card EMI and smart EMI card.
- Up to Rs 7,500 cashback on Kotak credit card EMIs at Whirlpool.
- Yatra.com offers up to 5,000 cashback on Kotak credit card EMIs.
- On Myntra, a minimum transaction of Rs 3000 entitles you to a Rs 1000 rebate on Kotak debit cards and Spendz cards.
- On Kotak credit cards, you may get up to Rs 5,000 in fast savings on international flights and Rs 1,500 in instant discounts on domestic flights.
Carefully read the terms and conditions.
Axis Bank credit/Debit card offers for Diwali 2023
Here are some of Axis Bank’s best deals.
- Up to Rs 26,000 cashback on EMIs on LG TVs, air purifiers, and other selected goods.
- Up to Rs 25,000 rebate on Samsung EMIs.
- Reliance Digital offers a 10% immediate discount on credit cards and credit card EMIs.
- Tata Cliq credit card and credit card EMIs receive a 10% immediate discount.
- Rs 2,000 off laptops and PCs at Lenovo’s online shop.
Before you start your Diwali buying, keep the following points in mind:
a) Banks’ offerings are always changing. Before making a purchase, check the deals on the relevant bank’s website.
b) While some discounts are only available for a limited time, many seasonal deals are available for months. So, don’t forget to double-check the dates to optimize your discounts while buying.
c) Before proceeding with transactions, you must carefully understand the terms and conditions. Remember that different deals are available on various goods. The deal you obtain on your credit card, for example, may not necessarily be available on your debit card EMI.