The MP Police Constable admit card 2023 has been given by the Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board (MPESB) for the next written test. The test will take place on August 12, 2023, in two shifts. Candidates must have login credentials, and the recruiting procedure must be completed.
The Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board (MPESB) has finally issued the MP Police Constable admit card 2023 on its official website, esb.mp.gov.in. Candidates must log in using the registration number and password or date of birth to obtain the admission card.
The written test for MP Police Constable recruitment will be given in two shifts on August 12, 2023. The first shift will be from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., and the second from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board (MPESB) is organizing the MP Police Constable Recruitment 2023, which has a total of 7411 vacancies. Aspiring candidates should take note of the precise shift schedules for the test to ensure they arrive on time.
The recruiting procedure is divided into many parts, beginning with the written test. Candidates who pass the written test will advance to the following steps, which include the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), and document verification. These steps jointly decide who is chosen for the prestigious Constable jobs within the MP Police.
MP Police Admit Card 2023
|MP Police Constable Admit Card 2023|
|Organization||Employee Selection Board, Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Name||MP Police Constable Exam 2023|
|MP Police Constable Admit Card 2023||08th August 2023|
|MP Police Constable Exam Date 2023||12th August 2023 onwards|
|Mode of Admit Card availability||Online Mode|
|Duration of Exam||02 hours|
|Shift Timing||Shift 1- 9:30 am to 11:30 amShift 2- 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm|
|Selection Process||Written test, Physical Standard test (PST), Physical Efficiency test (PET), Document Verification, Medical test|
The following are the six methods to obtain the MP Police Constable Admit Card 2023:
- Visit the Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board’s (MPESB) official website at esb.mp.gov.in.
- On the webpage, look for the “Admit Card” or “Download Hall Ticket” section and click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you must enter your login information. As needed, provide your registration number and password, or your date of birth.
- After filling out the form, click the “Submit” or “Login” button.
- Once signed in, look for and click on the “MP Police Constable Admit Card 2023” or similar link.
- Your admission card will appear on the screen. Examine the information and data carefully, then click the “Download” option to download the admission card to your device. It is advised that you print this page for future reference for the upcoming test.
- While downloading the admission card, keep your login information secure and maintain a reliable internet connection.
MP Police Constable 2023 Shift Timings
The MP Police Constable Examination 2023 is set to begin on August 12, 2023. The exam will be held in two sessions every day, the first from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and the second from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. The complete exam timetable is shown in the table below.
|MP Police Constable Shift Timing|
|Events||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|Exam Date||From 12th August 2023|
|Duration of Exam||02 hours|
|Reporting Timing||7:30 am to 8:30 am||12:30 pm to 1:30 pm|
|Timing of Instruction Reading||9:20 am to 9:30 am||2:20 pm to 2:30 pm|
|Timing of Examination||9:30 am to 11:30 am||2:30 pm to 4:30 pm|
MP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023
You may also examine the MP Police constable test pattern after getting the admit card, which includes Intellectual Ability & Mental Ability, General Knowledge & Reasoning, and Science & Simple Arithmetic. The MP Police Constable Exam 2023 consists of 100 questions, each of which is for one mark. No marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
- The MP Police Constable test will have a total of 100 marks.
- Each question will be worth one point.
- The exam lasts 120 minutes.
- There will be no penalties for inaccurate replies.
- The exam language is Hindi.
|MP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023|
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||सामान्य ज्ञान और तर्क (General Knowledge & Reasoning)||40||40|
|2||बौद्धिक क्षमता और मानसिक क्षमता (Intellectual Ability & Mental Ability)||30||30|
|3||विज्ञान और सरल अंकगणित (Science & Simple Arithmetic)||30||30|