Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Apply Online 2023 | Pmaymis.gov.in – PMAY Application Form | PMAY List | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application | PM Awas Yojana List 2023-24 | Awas New List
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 online application forms are now being collected through pmaymis.gov.in which is the official website of PM Awas Yojana 2023-24. The online application procedure for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is quite straightforward, and we will show you how to fill out the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 online application form at pmaymis.gov.in.
Hey there, buddies. In this post, we will explain how to check the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 recipient list, and we will also list the plan as well as many aspects of the scheme. We will explain so that you have a thorough understanding of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban keeps away government yojana check applications online.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023
Therefore, friends, today we tell you how you may view your name in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 list using your Aadhar card; the method of verifying this name is really simple, and instructions are provided below. You may follow the procedure online:
- To view the PM Awas Yojana List 2022-23 and 2023-24, go to pmaymis.gov.in.
- After visiting the website’s main page, click on “Search Beneficiary” in the website’s navigation menu.
- Once you click on the “Search Beneficiary” link, another option called “Search By Name” appears in front of you, which you must select.
- When you click on the above-mentioned link, you will be sent to Yojana’s Search Beneficiary website.
- On this screen, you will be prompted to input your Aadhaar number; type your Aadhaar number in the provided box.
- After entering your Aadhaar number, if any data from your Aadhaar number is accessible on the website, it will display in front of you, i.e., if you are a Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban recipient, your information will appear in front of you.
- The name of the plan beneficiary will show in front of you; now, you can quickly examine the beneficiary’s entire details by clicking on the name of the scheme beneficiary.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Before applying for the housing plan, you should (check your name on the PMAY Recipient List).
- You should have your Aadhaar number and Aadhar card to apply for PMAY online.
- Your PC must have a stable Internet connection.
- You must have your savings account details on hand.
- You must also have accurate information about your household income.
PM Awas Yojana Required Documents
Anybody interested in applying for the Central Government’s Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana or taking benefit of this plan must meet certain prerequisites. The following are the documents:
- Aadhar card
- Residence proof
- Ration card
- self-attested declaration
- bank passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo etc.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application 2023
The following is a step-by-step guide to submitting an application for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban via the official website.
- Go to the official PMAY website at pmaymis.gov.in and pick one of the two Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana choices from the “Citizen Assessment” menu, as seen in the screenshot below
- Apply NOW
You must choose one of the two links based on the following criteria.
– If you are presently living in a slum area, pick “In Situ Slum,” or else select one of the Advantages from the drop-down option under the other three components AHP, BLC, CLS.
- On the following page, as seen in the picture below, input either your Aadhaar number or Virtual ID, as well as your name as it appears on your Aadhaar card, and then click the “Check” button.
- If your Aadhaar number is accurate, a new page will appear, as seen in the picture below. If your Aadhaar number is incorrect, try again with the correct Aadhaar number. You would be unable to apply for PMAY if you don’t have a valid Aadhaar number.
- Fill out the application form completely, including your personal information, contact information, current residence address, Aadhar number, bank account information, and income information.
- Check the box next to “I am aware of…” Next, at the bottom of the application form, click the “Save” button.
- After you click “Save,” you will be sent to a new screen where you will be given a computer-generated Application Number, which you may print straight if you have a printer attached to your computer or save for future reference.
- Your application is now complete. Through the pmaymis.gov.in website, you may now check the status of your PMAY application.