You’ve come to the correct place if you’re looking for a well-researched Navi App Review post. Navi is a loan and health insurance application that has received over 10 million downloads and has over 15 lakh satisfied clients. However, you may be wondering if you should consider this application to obtain a personal loan for yourself.
As a result, in order to clear up any confusion, we have created this post, which will provide extensive information regarding this loan application.
What is Navi App?
Sachin Bansal, the former CEO of Flipkart, initiated the Navi loan application in 2020. It is one of the first immediate loan approval applications, allowing users to obtain a loan of up to Rs 5 lakh quickly. It includes a straightforward and uncomplicated interface, as well as an inexpensive interest rate based on the user’s profile. Users may easily manage their credit without having to deal with a lot of paperwork.
The Navi app is accessible for both Android and iOS devices, so you may use this loan and health insurance application whether you have an Android or an Apple smartphone.
Who Can Use Navi Loan App?
You can make an account on the Navi loan app if you are an Indian citizen aged 18 or older. You must also live in a city where this app has a specialized customer service center.
Click On the link to claim your Reward T & M Apply
- The Navi app includes various features that are appropriate for all sorts of loan consumers. Look at the images below to get an idea of its characteristics.
- The Navi app offers loans ranging from three months to seven years.
- Users must apply for a loan with a minimum limit of Rs 10,000.
- This application handles loan requests quickly.
- You can choose your EMI amount based on your salary or other sources of income.
- The Navi app has a maximum borrowing amount of Rs 5,00,000 lakh.
- This is India’s first lending application that provides consumers with immediate loans.
- You do not need to provide a big amount of evidence because KYC does not require salary slips or bank statements.
- The loan request is totally digitally processed and funds are provided immediately after approval.
- You can quickly determine whether you are eligible for a loan.
- To obtain loan advantages, the Navi app does not demand any collateral or security deposit.
The Navi app has various drawbacks, which are detailed below.
- The annual interest rate on the loan might range from 9% to 36%.
Documents Required to Get Loan from Navi App?
In general, you must input your PAN and Aadhaar card information. To be eligible for the low-interest loan, you must complete the application. However, while requesting a loan using the Navi app, make sure there is a processing fee. And it is 2.5%, with a minimum of Rs 500 and a maximum of Rs 5000, minus the 18% GST.
How to Avail Loan from Navi App?
Here are some easy ways to get a loan through Navi Loan App.
Step 1: The Navi app must be downloaded from the Play Store or the App Store.
Step 2: Launch the app and sign up with your phone number.
Step 3: It will prompt you to finish the account by providing basic information.
Step 4: This stage involves settling on a loan amount and an EMI amount.
Step 5: The Navi Loan The app will launch a new tab and prompt you to finish the KYC procedure.
Step 6: You will add your bank account once you have completed the KYC information in order to get the loan amount.
Step 7: Your money will be sent in a few minutes after you enter your bank information.
Getting a loan using the Navi app is thus an easy procedure. However, before applying for a loan, you must determine your eligibility.
Is Navi App Safe?
The Navi app is legitimate software that provides loan and health insurance services. You can get a fast loan in an emergency or when you need money right away. However, taking out a loan entails paying a lot of interest; if you do not pay it on time, you will face a lot of problems. As a result, only take out a loan in an emergency and not for frivolous purposes.
Navi Loan App Customer Support Details
The Navi application provides financial services in cities where it has centers. If you wish to learn more about its services, please contact its customer service, which is listed below.
- Customer Care Number: +91 81475 44555
- Official Customer Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Official Office Address: Navi Technologies Private Limited, 3rd Floor, Salarpuria Business Centre, 93, 5th A Block, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560095
Does RBI Approve the Navi App?
The Navi app is a subsidiary of Navi Finserv Limited, an RBI-approved NBFC whose details may be seen on the RBI’s official website. There will be a list of RBI-approved loan apps; you may browse the list and learn more about the Navi app. You may also get more information on Navi’s official website.
What is the Interest Rate in the Navi App?
The Navi lending app has kept the interest rate at 9% to 36% for loan amounts ranging from 9% to 36%, with a 2.5% processing charge.
What Happens if I Don’t Pay My Navi Loan?
If you fail to repay the loan, it may liquidate the assets you used as collateral. However, this lender must issue a 30-day warning period before proceeding.