The 2nd appearance from Thalapathy Vijay and Rashmika Mandanna starrer Varisu is ultimately here.
- Varisu: Thalapathy Vijay flaunts a happy-go-lucky man avatar in the 2nd appearance of Rashmika Mandanna co-starrer.
- On Thalapthy Vijay’s birthday, the makers of his subsequent Varisu launched the second look from the movie after saying the title alongside the first look yesterday.
While the first appearance showed him smart in a suit, the second one is contrasting as he’s seen as a happy-go-lucky man, flaunting his radiant smile alongside the children around him.
Sharing 2nd appearance on Twitter, the makers wrote, “Let us all come all together to celebrate #Varisu for Pongal 2023.#VarisuSecondLook#Varisu #HBDDearThalapathyVijay.” The title of the poster reads, “Varisu- The Boss Returns”. Twitter is humming with Thalapathy Vijay, #VarisuSecondLook and #HBDThalapathyVijay are trending huge time.
Yesterday, beforehand of Vijay’s birthday, the title look poster was launched and showed him wearing a boss look in a three-piece grey suit teamed with formal footwear and a watch. The film is being helmed by the National Award-winning director Vamshi Paidipally.
Two prolonged schedules of the flick, which has Rashmika Mandanna because the lady lead has already been wrapped up. Produced by the National Award-winning producer Dil Raju & Shirish under their production company Sri Venkateswara Creations, the movie is scheduled for a theatrical launch in Tamil and Telugu for Pongal 2023.
S Thaman has rendered the soundtracks for Varisu and Karthick Palani is onboard the group as a cinematographer. KL Praveen is an editor for Thalapathy Vijay’s subsequent. Sri Harshith Reddy and Sri Hanshitha are the co-producers of the movie, even as Sunil Babu & Vaishnavi Reddy are the production designers.
The much-awaited movie additionally stars Prabhu, Sarath Kumar, Prakash Raj, Jayasudha, Srikanth, Shaam, Yogi Babu, Sangeetha, and Samyuktha who’re playing a distinguished cast.
- When it involves Tamil cinema, there are only a few actors apart from Rajinikanth who command an extensive fan following and devotion. One of the rare few is Vijay. Fondly known as Ilayathalapathy by his lovers, he’s referred to as the darling of the masses.
- Vijay’s father S.A. Chandrasekhar was the person who launched him into the arena of cinema. But earlier than making his debut as a lead in 1992 in ‘Naalaiya Theerpu’, the actor started out his acting journey as a child artist way back in 1984.
- In fact, from 1984 to 1988, Ilayathalapathy seemed like a child artist in over six films, all directed by his father. Thus, the actor had a strong basis in acting well earlier than his real debut as a lead. Ilayathalapathy isn’t always referred to as the darling of the masses without a reason.
- Time and again, he has proven vast concern for the common people and has frequently participated in charity work during his life.
- What’s more, he started his very own social welfare agency called ‘Vijay Makkal Iyakkam’ which now includes most of his philanthropic work for him.
- His enthusiasts additionally take part in blood donation drives on an every year basis.