Vision Of Brahmastra: Fans of Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor starrer ‘Brahmastra’ are eagerly waiting. Meanwhile, the makers have launched a video. In this video the director of the movie, Ayan Mukerji is telling how Brahmastra originated and how many sorts of weapons are there.
- There has been loads of buzz among the people about Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor’s much-awaited movie ‘Brahmastra’. This movie may be made in three parts. Its first part may be launched in the cinema house on nine September. Makers have shared a video from the release of the movie. In this video, the director of the movie Ayan Mukerji is telling about ‘Brahmastra’.
- In this, he’s telling how Brahmastra was created and why it is referred to as Brahmastra. Along with this, he tells that his movie is of the modern-day generation and in this generation, a younger boy named Shiva (Ranbir Kapoor) is Brahmastra himself. At the start of the video, five weapons – Vanarastra, Nandi Astra, Prabhastra, Jalastra, and Pavanastra are introduced. The last ‘Brahmastra’ is mentioned.
- After this, Ayan Mukerji tells about the imagination and prescient of Brahmastra. Says Ayan, “In a previous couple of years we’ve got created a completely unique world of weapons referred to as ‘Astravars’. Brahmastra Part One is the first movie of this Astraverse.
- Ayan Mukerji similarly says, “It starts with a scene from historic India, wherein a few great sage sages are doing intense penance in the shelter of the Himalayas. And through this difficult penance, he receives a boon. An enormous eternal flame, which descends from heaven to earth. One Brahma Shakti. Weapons are born from this Brahma Shakti. These weapons are full of various forces of nature. Jalastra, wind weapon and fire weapon.”
Birth of Brahmastra
- Ayan Mukerji similarly says, “Some such weapons which manage the powers of animals, which include Vanarastra wherein the strength of a Mahavanara is filled. And Nandi Astra, wherein the strength of hundreds of Nandis is filled. But in the end, there may be the beginning of that great weapon wherein Brahma Shakti itself is absorbed.
- An all-effective weapon to which the strength of all of the weapons is attached. And the sages name it the name of the most effective weapon of the gods and goddesses – Brahmastra.
Sage sages shield weapons
- After this, Ayan tells that the sage protects all of the guns considering then and these sage sages are referred to as brahmans. In the movie, Ranbir Kapoor himself has become a Brahmastra, which is referred to as Agni Astra. Amitabh Bachchan, Nagarjuna are a universe. Those who shield Brahmastra.