Students from the UP Board who took the 10th Board test can check their results on the official website. The outcome will be available at upresults.nic.in, upmsp.edu.in, and results.upmsp.edu.in. Candidates can use their roll number to see their UP Board 10th Result 2023. they may expect their results on April 25th, 2023; at 1.30 pm once the results are declared by the Board, they can check them by SMS as well.
UP Board 10th Result 2023
The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Siksha Parishad administered the Board exam from February to March 2023. Students may obtain their results on April 25, 2023, at 1.30 pm and the government has made comparing their performance to previous years straightforward. Students can check their internet availability by visiting official websites, receiving an SMS, or receiving it via their registered email address. This made checking the results quick and comfortable for the pupils.
How to Check UP Board 10th Result Online?
- Upresult.nic.in, result.upmsp.edu.in, and upmsp.edu.in are the official websites.
- Then, choose The Class 10th Result 2023. When the Board publishes the results on the website, the link will be activated immediately.
- Select 2023 from the drop-down option, then enter your roll number.
- Locate and choose the see result option.
- Your UP Board 10th result will then display on the screen.
- Examine your outcome, and score, and get your online provision.
How to Check UP Board Marksheet 2023 via SMS?
Students can use SMS to check their scorecards or online provision.
Without a space, enter UP10 and your roll number. UP10ROLLNUMBER is an example.
Send this message to the number 56263.
Following the transmission of the SMS, the UP Board’s 10th result for the appropriate roll number will be delivered to the same cellphone number.
How Can I Verify UP Board Provision 2023 on Digi Locker?
Up Board, students can also view their online results on Digi Locker if they have a Digi Locker account. If they do not already have a Digi locker account, they can open one using their Aadhaar Card.
- Go to digilocker.com.
- Enter your login information and password to access the Digi locker.
- Go to the HSC mark sheet and fill out the necessary information.
- To receive your UP-board result, enter the board name, year, and roll number.