West Bengal SSC Scam: Chatterjee, presently industries and commerce minister, held the education portfolio whilst the scam was allegedly pulled off. He was interrogated by the CBI two times earlier, as soon as on April 26 and on May 18.
- Enforcement Directorate (ED) sleuths persisted in their raid at West Bengal minister Partha Chatterjee’s house on Saturday in reference to the West Bengal School Service Commission and West Bengal Primary Education Board recruitment scam. Apart from Partha Chatterjee, the ED additionally raided the houses of Bengal minister Paresh Adhikari and numerous others on Friday.
- Meanwhile, the ED on Friday night recovered Rs 20 crore money cash from the residential premises of Arpita Mukherjee, who’s a near associate of ex- Bengal education minister and TMC general secretary Partha Chatterjee. This amount of money is suspected to be proceeds of crime of the stated SSC exam scam The seek group is taking the help of financial institution officers for the counting of money cash via cash counting machines.
- Read More :- sri Lanka Security Forces Raid Main Protest Camp As New President Takes Over Sri Lanka Crisis
- Chatterjee, presently industries and commerce minister, held the education portfolio whilst the scam was allegedly pulled off. He was interrogated by the CBI two times earlier, as soon as on April 26 to May 18. Overall more than 20 mobile phones have additionally been recovered from the premises of Arpita Mukherjee, the reason and use of which might be being ascertained, stated the probe agency.
- Besides cash, some of the other incriminating documents, records, information of doubtful companies, digital devices, overseas foreign money and gold have additionally been recovered from the numerous premises of the people related to the scam. The CBI, as directed by the Calcutta High Court, is asking into the alleged irregularities committed withinside the recruitment of Group-C and D personnel in addition to instructors in government-sponsored and aided schools on guidelines of the West Bengal School Service Commission.
To join our whatsapp group
- The ED is monitoring the cash trail withinside the scam. ED is carrying out search operations at numerous premises related to recruitment scams withinside the West Bengal School Service Commission and West Bengal Primary Education Board – the organisation stated on its official Twitter handle. The organisation shared 4 pics of piles of cash withinside the denomination of Rs 2,000 and Rs 500, except for some of the sealed packets inside a room, without disclosing the amount or the owner of the place.
- ‘Ploy By The BJP,’ Says TMC; BJP Denies Any Role The TMC defined the concerted raids as a “ploy” by the BJP authorities on the Centre to harass political opponents. This raid by ED, an afternoon after the spectacular Martyrs’ Day rally that created ripples everywhere in the country, is nothing but an attempt to bother and intimidate leaders of the TMC – senior TMC leader and minister Firhad Hakim stated.
- The CBI has already interrogated them (ministers) as a part of a court directive, and they’re cooperating. The Enforcement Directorate is being invoked now only to discredit them. The money laundering problem is being invented by the BJP – he added. The BJP, however, alleged that the TMC aided large-scale anomalies withinside the recruitment procedure of teachers at the main, upper main and secondary levels since coming to power withinside the state.
- TMC leaders and those near them duped lakhs of certified youths and passed over their jobs to ineligible ones. The Central Bureau of Intelligence and Enforcement Directorate is progressing on the right path. Out of the cupboard, there are more skeletons that will tumble. The BJP has no function to play withinside the problem – BJP’s Dilip Ghosh stated.