Rocketry: The Nambi Effect marked the directorial debut of R Madhavan. Besides directing it, he additionally wrote, produced and performed the lead role.
- Amazon Prime Video on Wednesday introduced the release date of the brand new biopic film Rocketry: The Nambi Effect on its platform. The movie will premiere on the platform on July 26, a bit more than 3 weeks after its theatrical launch. Rocketry marked the directorial debut of R Madhavan, which was his ardour project.
- Besides directing it, he additionally wrote, produced and performed the lead role. He went through giant makeup to gain the old-age look of former aerospace engineer Nambi Narayanan. And he relentlessly promoted the film internationally to present it in a much broader release. Rocketry was launched to combine opinions from the critics.
- However, it is stated that the movie has emerged as a worthwhile venture for its financers at the box office. Madhavan has not yet formally shared the theatrical series of the film. Before the declaration of the movie’s OTT launch came out, Madhavan, in advance on Wednesday, took to Twitter to rejoice in the achievement of the film.
To join our whatsapp group
- He shared a photo of him celebrating the movie with Nambi Narayanan and his family – When Success translates to Happiness and the entire family celebrates together. The true meaning of this image will only be found by individuals who know Nambi sir’s family and what they went thru. For me – Mission carried out with gods grace – he captioned the photo.
- Rocketry is stimulated by the ordeal faced by Nambi Narayanan after he was falsely accused in an espionage case. It took more than two decades before he was acquitted of all of the allegations. The movie stars superstars additionally – Shah Rukh Khan and Suriya in key cameo roles.