Gurugram Restaurant Case: Poisoned Mouth Freshener Leaves Five Hospitalized

Five people became sick after eating dinner at a restaurant in Gurugram and using mouth freshener. According to complaint by Ankit Kumar, he dined with his wife and four friends at a restaurant in Sector 90 on Saturday. A server then brought them mouth freshener, which five of them consumed. Their health quickly deteriorated, necessitating them to visit a hospital.

WhatsApp Group Join Now
Telegram Group Join Now
Instagram Group Join Now

All About Gurugram Restaurant Case

Mr Kumar shoot a video showcasing his five friends, including his wife, can be heard screaming and weeping in agony. The video shows one of the friends vomits on the restaurant floor. A woman puts ice in her mouth and repeatedly repeats, “It’s burning.”

Mr Kumar then says, “We don’t know what they put in the mouth freshener.” Everyone here is vomiting. They have cut their tongues. Their mouths are burning. I’m not sure what sort of acid they gave us.” He then requests everyone in the cafe to call the police. Their condition gradually deteriorated, forcing them to visit the hospital.

Ankit then filed a complain to the police. The complaint states he consulted a doctor, who recognized the ingredient in the mouth freshener as dry ice. Dry ice is an acid that can be fatal if consumed.

After receiving the complaint, a FIR was filed at Kherki Daula police station under IPC sections 328 (poisonous substances causing damage) and 120-B (criminal conspiracy).

Who is the accuse?

An image extracted by police while investing gurugram restuarant case showcasing the lady pain after ingesting the dry ice

A waitress has been accused with criminal conspiracy and causing bodily damage. Last Saturday, three couples came to the restaurant to celebrate a birthday. After their lunch, the waitress brought them what she claimed were mouth fresheners. However, provided dry ice granules, producing burns to their tongues and palates, according to police and the restaurant.

Five of the six people who ingested the granules were affected. According to police reports on Monday, three of them are now being treated at Aarvy Hospital in the city. The other two have been released.

One of the diners refrained from taking the mouthwash because he was caring for his one-year-old child. He described how the others felt a burning feeling after swallowing the granules, which led to vomiting and bleeding. Despite requests for assistance from the restaurant personnel, no help was supplied until the cops arrived 40 minutes later.

A video of the incident showed one woman spitting something out in an attempt to relieve the burning feeling. Apart, others showed signs of distress.

shubham sharma
shubham sharma
Shubham Sharma, a passionate content writer at Axpert Media, boasts around 3 years of writing experience. With a strong grasp of SEO and CMS, Shubham crafts compelling content that resonates with audiences. His expertise extends across creative writing, SEO writing and direct writing, creating a strategic online presence. While not penning down, he loves to binge-watch Netflix/ Prime Video. share win price

Latest articles

Related articles

Leave a reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here